Thank you for this award!
The award rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Thank you goes to Nuri at http://mininuris.blogspot.com/
for the award below:
Here are the seven things most people may not know:
1- I work off and on during the day (and take a nap for a couple of hours every afternoon) but really gear up with the miniature making at night.
2- I'm not wild about ham
3- Making pineapples is something I am asked to do quite a bit (maybe because I'm in Hawaii?) but I always find an excuse NOT to do it. This is because I think it's one of the most difficult things to do right. I made it once. I wasn't happy.
4- I don't use the skinner technique.
5- I don't use a pasta machine, although I have one.
6- I make miniatures ON my laptop (on a ceramic tile). My laptop is covered with a protective screen because I trashed my last one and got clay and chalk dust in the keyboard.
7- I often use my body and clothing as a "palette". I put glue on my left hand, take my tweezers, dip it in the glue, and attach it to whatever I'm displaying stuff on. I also sometimes mix paint on my hand. I wipe my hands on the tank tops I wear when I'm working. Consequently, I have an entire wardrobe of paint and glue smeared tank tops.
The blogs I nominated are: