Friday, January 7, 2011

Moroccan Lamb Stew and Couscous and....

YEA!!!! Rosanna got her package!!! This news put me in such a great mood today because I was so worried!!! I sent her something in the end of  November and it showed up TODAY :-D!!!

Ok, still kind of doing the Morraccan thing, although I've been asked to do Paella, so that's the next project. This is Lamb Stew and a bowl of Couscous. I thought rice was a pain in the arse, but Couscous was a bloody....I don't know what :-/. There was no way I could chop my way to making it, so I had to think of something else to do. I only wish I had a miniature Tagine to put the stew in!!!


10 comments:

  1. A tagine will cover your wonderful food ! But I do love tagines! I bought a real one in Dubai and only use it for display and then one day, a friend used it as an ash tray! &*^%%%%$#!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks beyond amazing. I don't know how you did the couscous so fine, but it looks absolutely lifelike. And as usual I'm cursing myself for looking at your blog before lunch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Kiva the couscous looks fab, evrything is so real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiva,I have a mini tagine !!!! I bought it from Elisabeth Causeret who, alas, has not a web site.
    You can have a look at it in my blog La Casa Rossa at last year post on my buyings in Milano .
    If you like it I might buy you one next 13th February when Miniaturitalia will take place.
    Just let me know.
    Minihugs Rosanna
    PS I'm still waiting for some decent light to snap a pic to the fruit :o(

    ReplyDelete
  5. PPS it's 19 february 2010 post :o))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Se ve realmente apetitoso!!!!
    Feliz fin de semana
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo parce que le couscous c'est vraiment pas facile à faire .

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have done perfect work once again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your couscous looks perfect! Just like what my kids granny does. Now I can feel it's taste in my mounth:D

    ReplyDelete