Sunday, March 31, 2013

Catherine's precious pup, and some assorted things...

It's over two months since my last post, and yes, I'm alive!! I want to show off Catherine's Westie, up for adoption!! He is ADORBS!! Look at this little guy:

Catherine's Westie


I have been busy, but I'll show you a few of my more recent things. Honestly, it is getting harder and harder to sift through my avalanche of pictures :-/. HELP!!

I collected rocks as a kid, and every now and then, I get back into it....but this time, I've scaled down ;-). Here's a miniature rock collection. The tiny resin incense burner includes some of my own incense, broken down into wee pieces. The burner I use at home is much more ornate than this one. I burn all types of incense, including, of course, stick, cone, dhoop, resin, and powder. I might just try making some of my own next!







12 comments:

  1. Is it possible to get excited over turnips and liquor at the same time? YES it is!!! Everything looks great Kiva, thanks for sharing your mini creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see a new post from you!!!

    I never thought turnips could be beautiful. I never buy them in RL but I sure would be happy to have these. Everything looks perfect as usual. I love the incense burner and those bottles! haha The cigarettes fancy lighter are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe my eyes! Everything is
    fabulous, your work blows me away :)

    ps Catherine's Westie is SOOOOO cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see that you are still with us. Love the turnips. I have plans to do a rock collection display also, yours is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo Keevee! Great to see you again! I have this whole load of real gem rocks that I am trying to get rid! Wonder how many mini display I can make with them, haha. Probably 100s.

    In the meantime, your work rocks (oops) like always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had a good time, browsing through your blog....amazing food!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, you guys are great! I'm so happy that you like the weird mix of stuff I make ;-)!!

    But Catherine's Westie, oy, what a cutie!!! I'd love to give him a couple of my marrow bones, he he!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan, somehow I KNEW you'd have a gem collection!! What did I know that?? Break those puppies down for miniature displays, YES!! Unless they're too beautiful, then don't! The ones I broke up were not display pieces, so I didn't feel bad about taking a hammer to them ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, Linda? Have you and Catherine joined forces?? Because the two of you together are DEADLY with the amount of talent between you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kiva! I love turnips in RL and also in miniature. Your mini ones are beautiful! One does not say that often about a turnip unless you are Scarlett O'Hara who was known to admired radishes !

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stay up the good work! You know, many people are looking round for this info, you could aid them greatly. 바카라

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing, I learned a lot from it, have you heard of Vapesring Vmesh Rechargeable ? This electronic cigarette is very popular recently, if you are interested, you can browse and buy it at vapeciga.com.

    ReplyDelete