Friday, October 22, 2010

WOW!!! My 1:144 book from Lia in Italy!!!

I got a wonderful gift from my friend Lia Comugnero, of Villa Miniature, in Italy!!! And how fitting- it is the coolest, tiniest, villa in a "book"!! I am a real sucker for uber tiny, and this has such a fantastic amount of detail!!! There's even a wee bird perched on the upper balcony!! Here are some pics of my new treasure. Thank you so much, Lia!! I ADORE it!!!
http://viliaminiature.blogspot.com/
http://www.viliaminiature.it/



9 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm officially gobsmacked!!
    This is so beautiful - can't believe the scale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te ha quedado muy bien
    Un abrazo
    Maite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicidades Por regalo de mama. Lia TRABAJA ESTAS Muy bien Pequeñas Escenas. Una Escala Es Muy dificil. Una Escena ideal. Disfrutala.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ideas of miniatures inside of a book! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Te ha quedado preciosa.
    Trabajar una this Escala dificilisimo servicios Agregar una nueva Notificación.
    Besitos de mayo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precioso regalo Kiva, Lia hace unas escenas preciosas en microminiatura.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so loved, woman :):)

    And yes, my sis bakes very well. She is worried about weight but not as much as me . She is also way skinnier. Anyway, she takes her recipe from skinny chefs or any recipes with the word "skinny" on it :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Soooooo tiny! I LOVE it! I'm a big lover of teeny tiny as well Kiva. What an awesome mini to own!

    ReplyDelete